- The community is a tobacco free facility. No Smokers will be approved for residency.
- You will be required to produce an unexpired valid government issued photo ID
- Gross household income must be at least three (3) times the monthly rent.
- Self-employed applicants will be required to produce most recent tax returns or 1099’s.
- All income sources must be verifiable.
Job History Requirements:
- We must be able to verify employment.
- Employed less than six (6) months will automatically require double security deposit and/or a cosigner.
Rental History Requirements:
- Current Rental History (within the last 3 years).
- Must NOT have any evictions or owe ANY Landlords
- No Rental History will automatically require double security deposit and/or a co-signer.
- A criminal history will be obtained on all applicants over the age of 18.
- Must not contain any felony conviction(s) for the manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within the last 7 years.
- Must not contain any felony conviction(s) resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage/destruction of property within the last 7 years.
- Must not contain any sexual related offenses EVER.
- A credit history will be obtained on all applicants.
- It is preferred that you do not have multiple phone, cable, utilities, etc. in collection status.
- Anyone with a credit score of less than 550 is required to pay at least one month’s security deposit.
Current Occupancy Standard – Maximum Number of People PER Unit:
- The Maximum number of occupants for any one (1) bedroom apt shall be two (2) persons
- The Maximum number of occupants for any two (2) bedroom apt shall be two (4) persons
- Pets are welcome
- NO aggressive animals. 2 pet maximum per unit. There is a refundable deposit of $300.00
- Pet Rent – $5 per month for each cat and $10 per month for each dog
- Pet owners are required to have renters insurance with pet coverage
- Any negative rental history is grounds for application denial. Negative rental history is described including, but not limited to, any of the following:
Any breach of any lease agreement unless documentation of proven negligence on the par of the Management and/or Owners(s) of the property is provided. Breach of lease is defined as any monetary or non-monetary violation of the lease agreement and any evictions and/judgments for rental payment and /or damages
- Anyone with more than 25% of rental payment and/or any rental related debt,. including payment agreements and judgments, in the past twelve (12)months shown as late pays will be denied.
- Please make sure you fulfill all qualifications before you apply. The application fee is nonrefundable.